Fantastik Podcasts Limited is the data controller for the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998.
You agree that we have the right to transfer, store and process the data that we collect from you at a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
Please address any questions, comments and requests regarding our data processing practices to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. The data we collect about you. Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
3. How is your personal data collected? We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
3.1 Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
3.1.1 subscribe to our service or publications;
3.1.2 request marketing to be sent to you;
3.1.3 enter a competition, promotion or survey; or
3.1.4 give us feedback or contact us.
3.2 Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website, we will automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies. We may also receive Technical Data about you if you visit other websites employing our cookies.
3.3 Third parties or publicly available sources. We will receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
3.3.1 Technical Data from the following parties:
22.214.171.124 analytics providers (such as Google or Buzzsprout based outside the EU);
126.96.36.199 advertising networks based inside or outside the EU; and
188.8.131.52 search information providers based inside or outside the EU.
3.3.2 Contact, Financial and Transaction Data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services.
3.3.3 Identity and Contact Data from data brokers or aggregators.
3.3.4 Identity and Contact Data from publicly available sources.
4. How we use your personal data. We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
4.1 Where we need to perform any contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
4.2 Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
4.3 Where we need to comply with a legal obligation. Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data although we will get your consent before sending third party direct marketing communications to you via email or text message. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us.
5. Marketing. We strive to provide you with choices regarding certain personal data uses, particularly around marketing and advertising.
6. Promotional offers from us. We may use your Identity, Contact, Technical, Usage and Profile Data to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which products, services and offers may be relevant for you (we call this marketing). You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or purchased from us and you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
7. Third-party marketing. We will get your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any third party for marketing purposes.